We design optimum solutions to deliver improved pharmaceutical services across the complete spectrum of patient care environments.
We understand the importance and value of delivering high-quality pharmaceutical care to all patients.
Focusing on observing processes and engaging employees, we optimize pharmacy delivery across all channels.
We are uniquely qualified to identify and resolve your most complex challenges.
- Completed the platform and process conversion for three national specialty pharmacies. This included the workflow design, staff modeling, SOP creation, and go-live execution for immediately recognizable organizations on the premier specialty pharmacy platform.
- Created a 30% increase in monthly prescription count within 60 days for a national pharmacy with a unique product. The increase included patient initiation (22% increase in new Rxs) and retention (34% increase in refill Rxs) with the same high number of monthly initial referrals.
Our clinical programs are proven to support your goals.
We custom-develop clinical programs, patient-centric assessments, and timely interventions to ensure improved patient outcomes.
- Produced clinical programs for multiple disease states serviced by an upstart PBM-owned national specialty pharmacy.
- Improved baseline and follow up assessments for a specialty pharmacy assessment platform focused on the Hepatitis-C market.
- Created a patient adherence platform, AppaGrapha, designed to improve clinical outcomes through documented compliance, adherence, and persistence.
Today’s patient care delivery channels are often convoluted.
Our patient-centric pharmaceutical channel solutions ensure continuity of care as patients transition from one channel to another.
These channel settings include hospital, specialty, retail, and long-term care.
- Configured an enhanced channel process for prescriber, patient and injection provider. The prescriber was independent of the injection process. The patient’s ambulatory experience was fluid, and the injection site was dependent on patient needs.
- Improved and increased the patient initiation experience for an exclusive ultra-orphan product. The improvement was a result of a thorough audit of the inbound referrals and the identification of challenges to starting patient treatments. After discovering unrecognized channel dynamics, measurable improvements in patient onboarding were implemented immediately.